Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wear It March 23, 2010


As you can probably tell by now, one of my favorite colors is green - especially shades of army/pea/olive. I'm not sure it is the most flattering color on me but it has not stopped me from amassing a large collection of green sweaters and pants. Today's sweater is from Ann Taylor Loft and I love the chiffon details. I've paired it with yet another turquoise necklace and the ubiquitous white ribbed tank. I'm also wearing my favorite pair of black pants making the whole outfit a keeper.

5 comments:

Julie Falatko said...

I am so obsessed with green, and I seriously worry that ten years from now I'll look around my house and wonder what I was thinking with so much green. Two green couches, a green chair, two green rooms, a green rug. I can't stop. Did you see those green mixing bowls I got? They are all the good shades of green in one set.

matilda deathstar said...

In my world green is a neutral so there is never too much. The bowls are pretty - we are still using the ceramic mixing bowls we got from Anne's mom at our wedding. They are fantastic but are starting to look a little worn. When they finally go to mixing bowl heaven I'm going with heavy plastic!

Unknown said...

Funny, I was wearing black pants (pinstriped), a white shirt, and a green sweater yesterday. And yet, I suspect your outfit looked much better than mine. I need to work on learning from your mad accessorizing skillz.

Lulu said...

Oh I love that cardi!

jennirane said...

I love it as well... and am a fellow pea/army/olive lover. I just need $440 to get that Jade Mattie on Bonanzle so I can Be Like Mathilda. And the deep pea green on the cardigan looks great against your skin, BTW. Like the necklaces too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!