Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pants 1, matilda 0

Are any of my readers old men over the age of 65 or or vintage golf clothing enthusiasts? If so please contact me about my pants. I am wearing a pair of lovely Glen Plaid trousers from the Gap with "sans-a-belt" styling which I cannot figure out how to work. I attempted to tighten one side and cannot get the hook/clip thing back on. Thus, my pants are literally hanging off my left side.

In the grand scheme of my wardrobe malfunctions this is certainly not the worst (see the ballroom dress incident of 2001, aka the night I mooned the world; or the Teddy Graham in the bra incident of 1999; or pretty much all of the years 1983-1992). However I am meeting two new potential clients today and I am pretty sure their confidence in my legal ability will be undermined by my inability to work my pants.

1 comments:

B. said...

Matilda, darling, you made me choke on my coffee TWICE.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!