Wednesday, March 24, 2010

32 Flavors of Bags Rebecca Minkoff MAM in Teal


This is an amazing bag. For those of you who have not yet concluded that I am an idiot, I will confirm that data point right now by telling you this is bag is only on my "maybe list" Why? Two reasons - first it is a little too small (see my orange haze MAM post) and second because teal is just not as versatile for my wardrobe as I would want. Still it is a beautiful bag and it has silver hardware which is sorely lacking in my bagdrobe.

6 comments:

Lulu said...

So It sounds like you don't love it. Is it getting cut then?

matilda deathstar said...

It's on the maybe list - it doesn't look good though.

Quizshow said...

So the MAM size is no good? I'm awaiting my first one since I bought it thinking it was a MAB.

matilda deathstar said...

It's not bad I just prefer the MAB size because I carry a lot of stuff and I like to have room to paw through everything. I am also a big girl so I like the proportions of a big bag. A more petite person may find the MAB overwhelming.

anne said...

MAM? MAB?

matilda deathstar said...

Morning After Bag (MAB) Morning After Mini (MAM)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!