Monday, March 15, 2010

Lucky necklace


We have been without power since Saturday. I briefly considered using my computer/television free time to organize my handbags or shoes but ended up blowing it all on a good mystery novel and a few games of Upwords with mr. deathstar.

I have to go to court this afternoon so I'm wearing a full grey pantsuit on to which I just dumped a ton of printer toner. Yay me.
Since my outfit is not fit for display I thought I'd share today's necklace. This is actually a broach which converts into a pendant. It belonged to my mom and I wear it when I want to feel close to her and/or I need some luck. I believe it has some sort of magical powers because I wore this for my interview to be Editor and Chief of law review (and got the job despite the fact that I was a mediocre student with only marginally decent editing skills). Even it was not lucky, I still think this a cool necklace.

1 comments:

t. said...

i believe in the magic powers of moms. i'm sure some of that power is channeled through your necklace.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!