Saturday, March 27, 2010

Progress


Today I tackled one rack in my closet. Have I mentioned how much I love velvet hangers? So much so that I had to place the rest of my organizing on hold so I could order more. Here are my sweaters happily organized by weight and color*. I did not take any before shots because they would have been shameful. Suffice it say my tax write off for donations in 2010 will be epic.

* Note: if you ever see me in a store holding a purple or pink sweater, please grab it out of my hand and remind me that I cannot wear purple and pink. More importantly - I don't even like purple and pink - so why did I buy so many sweaters in those colors? I suspect a purple and pink conspiracy - is afoot. Please save me from it and from myself.




2 comments:

t. said...

congratulations on your sweater purge! are the velvet hangers kind to sweaters? i've always folded most of my sweaters because of hanger damage (you know, how they stretch the shoulders). i might have to upgrade to these velvet hangers if they work with sweaters.

matilda deathstar said...

The velvet hangers are great for sweaters - no shoulder stretch (so far)(although my sweaters are huge so if you are petite you may still have an issue). I probably would not hang a $200 cashmere sweater but for my $15 Old Navy cardigans - they are just the ticket!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!