Wednesday, March 10, 2010

32 Flavors of Bags Rebeca Minkoff Matinee in jade


Until quite recently I never owned more than one of the exact same brand/design of any item (with the exception of my Converse All Stars which I own in 5 colors). Then I bought a Rebeca Minkoff Matinee bag. And another. And another. Lather, rinse, repeat with the Rebeca Minkoff MAB, the Hayden Harnett Sonia, and the Hayden Harnett Corcovado, and the next thing you know I'm a crazy, compulsive, purse hoarder who had to start a blog in the hopes that public shame would save her from collapsing under the weight of her crap and/or debtor's prison.

Despite being the gateway to my inevitable appearance on A&E's Horders
, the Rebeca Minkoff Matinee is a great bag (I would have killed for these side pockets when I was commuting to NYC). The jade color is wonderful and the leather is soft and squishy and delicious. I am pretty certain I'll end up with at least two Matinee's on my final list and jade is a very strong contender.



1 comments:

jennirane said...

For me it was the Lorca. Go figure. Can't carry nearly enough in one. But I'm sold on the Mattie as well... have basically been hugging my Harewood one and obsessively "visiting" the Jade and a certain YDG one on Bonanzle. They're like little duffel bags... I can pretend I'm on a slightly intriguing adventure just walking to campus.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!