Monday, March 29, 2010

Rhetorical question of the day


Readers, what is it about a brand new tube of lipstick that brings me to my knees? Why does my heart flutter? Why do I keep buying tube after tube when I almost NEVER apply more than one application in the morning (which is gone by 9am)? Why don't I feel the same thrill when I get a new case at work or when I'm presented with a plate of vegetables for dinner?

As you have probably guessed I broke my ban yesterday. Please welcome "Rose Crepe" to my collection of mostly unworn lipsticks. Rose is pretty sheer color - much less intense on the lips than in the tube (as my my friend's sister would say, "your lips but better"). She comes in a very satisfying tube and is 100% natural. The texture is a bit drying but that may be a personal problem (I have very dry skin, hair, everything). Due to problems with my photo software I did not edit out the ominous shadow in the picture. Maybe that's appropriate considering this is a banned item.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

But it is sooo pretty on you! I understand the lipstick problem - as my search for the Marylin Monroe red still continues. Still don't wear lipstick, why the obsession?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!