Friday, March 19, 2010

32 Flavors of Shoes - Navy Velvet Crocs




I know Crocs are horrifically uncool but these shoes work for me on so many levels. First of all, they are comfortable (they weigh next to nothing but feel more substantial than many of my proper shoes). Second, they work with a variety of outfits. Third, they are fairly inexpensive which means I don't worry about ruining them.

My only hesitation in granting them a spot on the list is : 1) they are two season shoes; and 2) I'll have to get rid of other far more expensive pairs of shoes to make room for these.

This post is probably evidence of why most people hate America. I should probably go take another pro bono case.


2 comments:

Julie Falatko said...

Well, in your defense, they don't LOOK like Crocs.

Lulu said...

Keep what works for you. Nothing wrong with having a pair of crocs be one of the 32 flavors.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!