Tuesday, March 16, 2010

32 Flavors of Bags - Hayden Harnett Pamela Dowel Lady Bag in Pewter


Today's bag was purchased, in part, because of its classification as a "lady bag". I figured once I owned her, my life would become a series of white gloves and seamed stockings, three martini lunches, and Don Draper whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Unfortunately, this bag, while gorgeous, may not be able to withstand the rigors of 12 hour work days and lunches of cold French fries and Zantac. She is already protesting being asked to port about the 12 tons of crap I usually toss in my bag.

Rather than subject you all to yet another chest shot, I photographed Pamela with today's scarf. This GORGEOUS scarf from J. Crew was a holiday present from my bff. Not only is it my favorite color but it is super soft, super light, and super warm. You should all go buy a million of these in every color, you will not regret it.

1 comments:

Julie Falatko said...

Ok, so here's something that I'm dying to know. Do you use a different bag every day? And, if so, do you transfer all your stuff? Do you have duplicate stuff? Do you have one of those purse organizer thingies, so you have like a bag within a bag? I changed bags more or less seasonally, but purse cleaning is a Process. Maybe I should change bags more often to keep my bag contents more streamlined? (Like, right now my bag is unusually heavy and I'm a little scared to go diving in to there to figure out why.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!