Thursday, March 25, 2010

Accessory of the Day

After yesterday's accessory overload, I decided to keep things simple today. Or maybe I have a hangover from drinking too much wine last night and rushed out of the house this morning grabbing the first thing on my dresser. Who knows? In any event, to dress up today's outfit of olive green cargo style cords, black t-shirt and black hoodie, I am rocking my Hayden Harnett "Joey" cuff in black patent leather. I'm a big fan of these cuffs because they fit my chubby wrists. Plus I think they add that rocker chick vibe - that Lucky magazine is always telling me I should have - without making me feel like too much of a tool.

Say hello to Joey ...

1 comments:

anne said...

I WANT YOU, JOEY.

Oh, oops. This blog is about not acquiring stuff, right? (slinks off to corner)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!