Monday, March 1, 2010

Wear it March 1, 2010


Today is the first day of my fast. Yesterday I struggled with how to handle a gift card I have left over from the holidays. I almost used it to buy a pair of adorable shoes but decided to hang on until my August fast break because at that point I may have a better sense of what I "need".

Today's outfit all falls into the "keep" category. I'm wearing my favorite black "suit" from Old Navy along with a pretty green top and a vintage blue necklace. My shoes are pointy toe flats with a brown giraffe print. Although they are very bold - they go with almost everything and are a "shoe in" (heh get it) for the 32 flavors final.

I'll take a photo tonight of the whole outfit but here's a preview (blurry from camera phone). If you look closely you can see I am having an awesome hair day.


Here's the outfit -it looks plain on the carpet but it was cute on. Really.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!