Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wear It 5/3/2011


Although the weather channel claims it will be 70 degrees today, it has lost all credibility with me after yesterday when they claimed it would be 68 degrees and I nearly got frostbite in my office. Ergo, today I am wearing pants and long sleeves. Specifically these cheap polyester pants that I got for $10 on super sale months ago and that finally fit. I've paired them with this brand new shirt from the F21 clearance aisle. As a general rule I do not do pink and black or roses but something about this shirt reminds me of "something" and I felt compelled to buy it. I suspect it is HS related. I am hoping anyone who knew me back then will figure it out.

Pants: Chadwicks
Shirt: F21
Shoes: RJ Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!