Friday, May 6, 2011

Orange you glad it's Friday?


A million years ago when I fancied myself a Dead Head and spent way too much time listening to Terrapin Station, I would have scoffed at anyone who wore a commercially made tie-dye t-shirt (especially one without Dancing Bears or a Steal Your Face).

Flash forward to this week when I saw this shirt at Target and decided it was just what I needed to wear with these pants. Although it was a very expensive t-shirt ($19.99) I justified the purchase with the knowledge that these pants were only .97 cents!!!! (see tag).

In other news I poked myself in the eye today and it still hurts. What's the remedy for this type of injury? A Hello-Kitty Band-Aid doesn't work.

T-shirt: Target
Cardigan: ? via Amazon
Jacket: Gap
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Necklace: eBay

A deal I could not pass up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!