Thursday, May 26, 2011

I never could get the hang of Thursdays


A belated happy towel day to everyone. Also a belated thanks to everyone who commented yesterday - I should threaten to cut up designer dresses more often :) Seriously I do appreciate the input and comments.

This morning was one of those mornings where I just did not know what to wear. Nothing felt right so I went with the classic blouse and pencil skirt combo. Work appropriate and comfortable although a tad boring.

Shirt: akiko (via TJ Maxx)
Skirt: Jil Sander (via Goodwill)
Shoes: Camper
Bag: Alexander McQueen

1 comments:

Julie said...

Simple yet cute!
ps-The pockets on the skirt did move back. I think if you take a skirt in from the back it is inevitable. But I like it better than no pockets at all :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!