Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wear It 5/19/2011


Another cold rainy day and another outfit more suitable for fall than spring. I purchased this blazer (it is part of a suit) at Goodwill earlier this year. The pants are still snug but the blazer almost buttons which was good enough for me today. I have a deposition this afternoon but also have to show our Summer intern the ropes (which includes a trip to the dusty basement storage room) so I needed to look as professional as I could while still wearing machine washable pants.

Blazer: Ann Taylor via Goodwill
Shirt: Target
Necklace: Banana Republic
Belt: Betsy Johnson
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: F21


2 comments:

Piggy wants Manolos said...

I like this! If I was smaller, I'd come steal it from your closet!

Meagan said...

This is a really cute outfit. It looks warm but really stylish.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!