Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Everybody Everywear - Floral Edition


I have been a fan of the Everybody Everywear site since it started, but I have never gotten around to submitting anything . . . until now! For May they are showcasing how various bloggers wear floral patters, which gave me a chance to dig out this dress that I found on clearance at Old Navy for $5. I decided to play up the 1960's housecoat feel of the dress by adding vintage white beads. Then to avoid being too Gladys Kravitz, I put on some heels and a modern watch.

Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Ellen Tracy via TJ Maxx
Shoes: F21
Necklace: eBay
Watch: Gift from the Easter Bunny




Florals | Everybody, Everywear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I've got a couple of 60s/70s housedresses that I'm excited to wear, but wanted to give a modern feel too! Love your take on it.

Meagan said...

I am crazy about this dress. Especially with those purple tights and adorable shoes. Great look!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!