Monday, February 28, 2011

Wear It 2/28/2011


This dress was one of my best purchases of 2010. It is starting to get a little loose but until it falls off I will probably keep wearing it because it is so easy. I am starting to make a list of the "basics" that I will want to have when I get down to a healthy weight/size. Simple black dress has just made the list.

Although many might not consider it a basic, this olive green cashmere cardigan also makes the list. Olive green is one of my favorite colors because it goes with everything.

I am also pleased to be getting a lot of use out of these boots. They sat in my closet for years - and now they are my go to black boots. They are a little loose but nothing that can't be fixed by a pair of thick socks.

Dress: Calvin Klein (Nordstrom Rack)
Tights: Old Navy
Sweater: J. Crew
Boots: Palladium


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!