Monday, October 31, 2011

Sweater, a Love Story


I got this sweater on Friday and have worn it every day since. Although I tend to avoid turtlenecks because they irritate the huge goiter* in my neck, this one is loose enough that I am not bothered. I've wanted a natural colored chunky knit sweater for a long time but most of the ones in my price range have been itchy. Happily I found this one at H&M on Friday and the rest has been history. Also check out my $2.39 skirt courtesy of the clearance rack at Old Navy.

Leather Jacket: J. Crew via Goodwill ($22!)
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: ???



* I HATE this word and normally refer to this issue a lump or Adam's apple but am using the technical term for the sake of clarity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!