Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Short Week, Short Skirt, Long Jacket


I've done what many have thought impossible, combined my own silly meme with a Cake reference. You're welcome readers.

As evidenced by the deteriorating quality (and sense) of my posts demonstrate, I am a wee bit burned out and ready for my mini-break which starts tomorrow. Assuming I do not drown in a pitcher of margaritas, I'll be back in a few days. In the meantime, if you need something to do, you can advise me on how to make this Cake earworm go away and how to pose so that my left leg is not grossly larger than my right leg.

Dress and Sweater: Missoni for Target
Tights: Spanx
Boots: DV for Target


2 comments:

B. said...

I really want to know if you:

1. Get up early?
2. Stay up late?
3. Use a machete to cut through red tape?

Nicola O. said...

And do your fingernails shine like justice?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!