Monday, October 17, 2011

Garanimals



I'm back from my amazing mini-break, which featured a much needed half day of spa services and one of the best comedy shows I've ever seen (Louis CK - if you like comedy, go see him next time he comes to your town). Unfortunately I picked up a cold yesterday and so my usual witty banter has been smothered by a NyQuil hangover.

My friend L once posited that J. Crew is like Garanimals for adults, and this outfit is testimony to the fact. Everything is by J. Crew, purchased at different years/seasons and it all works.

Sweater, blouse, skirt: J. Crew
Cami: Old Navy
Shoes: Dr. Martens

2 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

I like J crew too but WE don't have any stores here. Nice outfit, I like the yellow skirt, so adorable! And the shoes are really cool!

love,mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

KDot said...

Louis, Louis, Louis - love him!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!