Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wear it June 6, 2010


Expecting a casual day (boss is out of the office), I sauntered into the office in rolled up jeans and this shirt. Sadly I overestimated the opacity of the shirt and realized too late that you can pretty much see through it - revealing the four small dark scars on my torso and an under-insulated bra (IYKWIM). Thankfully one of our paralegals took home the jacket I had balled into a corner of my office and managed to press out the wrinkles and get off most of the dust and cat hair, so I can cover up this mess when I go to an unexpected hearing at court this afternoon.

Can I just say how happy I am that court recordings are audio only. If they took video of our arguments I would probably need to find a new career.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!