Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wear it, May 6, 2010



















I got these shoes over two years ago and wear them all.the.time. They are super comfortable and, despite being orange!, are quite versatile. A keeper for sure.











I'm wearing them with jeans and a tunic/blouse top about which I am undecided. On the one hand it is different than most of my shirts in that it is not a t-shirt. I also like the fun pattern on the sleeve. On the other hand I don't think it is all that flattering and because it is so distinctive, I cannot wear it as often (when I'm not in court my office dress code is pretty relaxed and no one cares about clothing but I'm still self conscious about wearing the same thing over and over).

1 comments:

t. said...

i wish i could see the whole outfit. it seems fab! i don't have any bright shoes. you've inspired me to put a pair on my list.

is the tunic loose and flowy? they generally don't flatter me well either but, i think they're comfortable and fun.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!