Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Have you seen me?


It's time for me to bite the bullet and get a real grown up briefcase for work. Specifically it needs to have wheels; be able to carry legal size files (i.e. must be 17.5" or wider); and be less than $150. I'm not too particular about color or material (I'd actually prefer fabric or metal to leather). Ideally it will be sturdy enough to be dragged along sidewalks so I can walk to the courthouse on days when I have a lot of files.

This is a fairly typical version of the bag I'm thinking of but I'm sure, with the help of my friends, I can do better. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

moth said...

Would this work?
http://www.ivgstores.com/IVG2/Y/ProductID-95332-.htm

does it have to really be a legal briefcase or can it be a laptop bag?

matilda deathstar said...

Not bad but a wee bit too narrow. It can be a laptop bag as long as there is no significant padding (I need as much room as possible for files).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!