Monday, May 3, 2010

32 Flavors of Bags - Laura Merkin Paige Glitter Satchel


This is my first Laura Merkin bag. I fell in love with the shape - it has a Grace Kelly vibe which is made modern by the the shiny leather. The bag is a tad on the small side but part of my "stufffast" is to reduce the number of things I carry with me. When I worked in Manhattan I used to carry everything with me because I was away from home for 12+ hours a day but now that I am not commuting I should be able to pare down a bit.

I was nervous about the shine factor at first but it is really growing on me. It reminds me of Hayden Harnett's Zeus leathers. What do you think?

Also look how I've photographed her - giving you a glimpse at the other side of my office!




1 comments:

Lulu said...

They have lots of options at overstock.com http://www.overstock.com/Luggage-Bags/Rolling-Laptop-Cases/19344/subcat.html

& I really like this LL Bean one. I've had mine for awhile and it still looks nice. I've got the black on black version. http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/53805?pi=915312&qs=3012739-Google_Base&subrnd=0

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!