Thursday, February 23, 2012

Admitting Defeat

I went out of my way to vary my running route this morning to look for radioactive squirrels. Although I was unsuccessful, I did don this slightly radioactive colored sweater and didn't shave my legs as an ode to my quest.

I am afraid that I may have to give up on these pants. I have tried everything I can to make them work and nothing seems to work. Even my trusty chambray, goes with everything, shirt cannot save them. I have an appointment with my surgeon this afternoon to see if medical science can intervene. If not, these pants may just have to be put out to pasture.

Sweater and Shirt: Target
Pants: JC Penny
Shoes: Gap

2 comments:

Piggy wants Manolos said...

I like your pants! What about just a plain black or white tank, a denim jacket (or that chambray shirt left open, some chunky jewelry and those leopard flats? I think they're cute....

matilda deathstar said...

I'll give that a try Piggy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!