Tuesday, April 6, 2010

32 Flavors of Shoes - nameless mustard yellow flats



















I purchased these flats last year when I was going through a fixation with the color
mustard yellow. Like most of my shoes they were on clearance and I scored them for $19. Although their provenance is dubious (I cannot read the brand and the label claims they are "synthetic leather" which seems impossible (unless they make synthetic cows in China)) - they are very comfortable and the color is surprisingly versatile.

I have paired them with grey pants, a white-t, black cardigan, and one of my found Hermes scarves. I had hoped the look would come off as casual Parisian chic but instead I look lumpy and random. At least my shoes are cute.


1 comments:

t. said...

i tried on a pair of yellow shoes and scoped out some yellow bags this weekend. you're right. they're so wearable. if it weren't for my thrifty husband in tow, i would've gotten both. next shopping trip, i'm leaving him at home.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!