Friday, April 30, 2010

32 Flavors of Shoes - Indigo by Clarks grey flats


I cannot believe I have not talked about these shoes yet since they have a place on the list. These flats are super comfortable and go with just about everything. Although the bow is a bit twee it doesn't really bother me (although I question why shoe manufacturers feel compelled to put so many bows on adult shoes - what is up with that?). Ignore the grungy inside, I could not find a way to photograph these on my feet without making my ankles look huge and hairy (I need a lower res camera).


1 comments:

Lez said...

I love Indigo by Clarks shoes... the foot bed is nicely padded and so comfy, isn't it??
And I'm guilty of being a sucker for bows.... and ruffles... and polka dots...I don't mind a whole lot of glitter either...LOL

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!