Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wear It March 2, 2010


Today's outfit - EPIC fail*. It looked great when I laid it out this morning but in practice it is a hot mess. It is hard to pinpoint the source of the failure - is it the dress, the cardigan, the monochromaticness, or just my body? I think I will keep the dress to use in a future sewing experiment but the cardigan goes in the charity bin.

It seems a shame to get rid of a black cardigan but I need to stick to my guns about what works and what doesn't.

On the plus side I finally put on a cute pair of boots that have been in my closet for ages. I am not sure if they will make the 32 flavors cut but they have massive potential. More on these later.


* To prove my point - this was the best photo I could get. Seriously. Shoot me now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you!